1. Successfullycompleted Basic Course in Biomedical Research with a consolidated score of 91%in April 2021.
2. Participated inCME “Theme: Laboratory Medicine – portico for patient care” held on 22ndFebruary 2020 at GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar.
3. CompletedInternal Auditor & Quality Management Systems Certificate Course as per ISO15189:2012 held on 2nd to 5th February 2013, organized byFoundation for Quality India (FQI) at Cambay Resort, Gandhinagar.
4. Participated inthe Pilot project on “Integrated Learning Programme” for 3rd MBBSPart-I Students as a part of Integrated Medical Eductaion with primary andsecondary care – a 5 state project : In collaboration with CIPS Hyderabad , CMCVellore and MGIMS, Wardha from 16th September to 5thOctober 2013.
5. Passed CCC+examination successfully in the year 2012.
6. Participated inwebinar on “Laboratory Quality Management Strategies: IQC, EQC and NABLNoncompliances” held on 17th August, 2020, organized by Departmentof Biochemistry, Zydus Medical College and Hospital, Dahod.
7. Participated asdelegate in CME on “Quality Control and Technical Aspects of Fully AutomatedChemistry Analyzer” held on 5th February 2012, organized by Department ofBiochemistry, B.J. Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
8. Participated asdelegate in First International conference on Clinical Biochemistry andGenetics held on 8th February 2013, organized by Department of Biochemistry,Government Medical College and Sir T. General Hospital, Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
9. Participated inthe workshop and CME on Quality Improvement Plan held on 23rd&24th September 2011, by organized by Central Diagnostic Laboratory,Pramukh Swami Medical College & Shree Krishna Hospital, Karamsad, Gujarat
10. Participated inBasic Corse workshop in Medical Education Technology held on 19th to21st March 2014 at MCI Nodal Centre for faculty development at P.D.UMedical College Rajkot.
11. Participated andpresented oral paper in Regional Science Congress on “Science for shaping thefuture of India” on 15-16th September 2012.